Hey Kids! Want to have some fun and "help" mom at the same time! Try this new experiment using Dawn dish soap.
1. Wait till mom goes outside to change the sprinklers on the garden.
2. Decide you want to clean the bathroom floor for mom.
3. Grab that bottle of blue Dawn dish soap.- Make sure to use enough to turn the bath water and floor blue.
4. Dump lots of water out of the tub onto the floor- being sure to flood the floor thoroughly.
5. Skate around to create plenty of bubbles.
6. Be sure to squirt it in little sisters hair so she's crying when mom comes back in.
( In their defense the one who had the idea thought she was being helpful. Only took 20 min to clean up. Cleanest bathroom floor I've ever mopped.)