Thursday, July 26, 2007

Apricots... YUMMY































I was getting into the dog food last night. I thought is was really good. Mommy thought is was really yucky. I would stuff it into my mouth and swallow it before Mommy or Daddy could get there and dig it out. So, Mommy figured out that I was probably hungry. Taking me inside she offered me an apricot. Boy, was that good. Every time she offered me one, I'd fill my face and want more. She stopped after I'd eaten 5 of them. Daddy thought I looked pretty funny with apricots hanging out of my mouth. So he hurried into the house to immortalize that moment. Hope you enjoy my cute pictures:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see he like apricots just like his Grandma Melody does. Wish we could get some good apricots around here!

Shana said...

Levi loves to sneak dog food too. YUK! :)