Friday, September 24, 2010

What were you thinking???

I believe that sometimes I attribute more maturity to my almost 4 1/2 year old then he really has.
Yesterday, I moved a bag of borrowed Christmas lights to my bedroom for safekeeping away from curious little people.
Awhile later, cleaning and de-cluttering in my room I looked up to an "uh oh!". What should meet my horrified gaze then my 4 year old, string of Christmas lights in hand, one bulb broken. Why was the bulb broken? He'd BITTEN it!!
He ran for the trash can making awful faces and spitting.
Thankfully that was the extent of his damage.
I still haven't tried out the string of lights to see if they'll still work or not. I'll do that tomorrow when we set up out Tabernacles tree.
I'm still flabbergasted to think he really did that. Why???

2 comments:

Leilani said...

You sound like Rabbit in Winnie the Pooh, "Why, oh why, oh why." :) So glad he wasn't hurt, but now that we know there's no damage, it's kinda funny. :)

Anonymous said...

Why did he do it? Cause he's a normal curious little boy! LOL What a hoot!
So glad he wasn't hurt.
ac