Saturday, September 10, 2011

A laid back Sabbath day...

Sabbath was deliciously laid back today. Such a welcome relief from life's hectic pace of late. I watch some religious dvd's. Talked with Rick about the Bible and end time events. Then while he napped the kids and I went in the back yard. Of course, I got my camera to take some pictures.

As I've said before... Abigayle LOVES Eliab. She gets such a big grin and he is so tolerant.

Such a silly face.

I was really enjoying the lighting as my kids played in and by their pool.

I like this shot  cause it looks like I photo-shopped the blue into her eye. I didn't. Just good light.

Her hair is all lit up.


I took her picture while she was screaming. I did ask her to scream for me as I thought it would be a memorable picture.

Mom, take my picture while I hang on here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a treasure you have in this blog! You will be able to look back and read the stories and cute things that the kids said in years to come.
Bless you for being willing to share them with us.
I am getting all caught up on your posts and having a blast doing it. ac