Friday, October 24, 2014

"It must have been a vision from God, mommy."

When I was about 15 weeks along I had a dream. In my dream, I was having an ultrasound. The first and only thing visible in the ultrasound was that I was having a baby boy. Waking up the next morning I was fairly certain this was accurate.
A few days later, Abrianna overheard me mentioning it to Rick. "Mommy, I think that was a dream or vision from God!" she exclaimed." Maybe so... I guess we will see..." was my reply.
At 19 weeks 5 days I was to meet up with Rick to have a "just for fun" ultrasound hoping to find out the gender of our baby.
Rick was a few minutes late. The ultrasound tech flipped on the prob before he arrived, and the very first view  I saw was of this little guy's bottom confirming that we were indeed having a boy!
Later that evening when we got home and told the kids, they were ecstatic. All of them. Abrianna excitedly exclaimed, "See momma! I told you it was a vision from God!"

0 comments: