Friday, May 1, 2015

Gave herself a hair cut.

I heard Caleb waking from his nap ( that I had just put him down for...) and crying. I walked towards my bedroom noticing the door was closed. "That is strange", I thought. Opening the door, I notice a swatch of hair about 2 inches long next to him. "OH NO! Not again!" There sat Emmy on the floor surrounded by handfuls of hair, proudly chopping away. "Look mommy! Now I am bald like Uncle Reggie!"
I could've cried. That beautiful hair finally having regained its length from the hair cut Abby gave her almost exactly a year ago lay  on the floor.
I took her to the kitche, placing her on a bar stool. Grabbing the hair cutting equipment, I painfully cut a good 1 1/2- 2 inches off all the way around. But hair really will regrow, right???

0 comments: