Thursday, June 30, 2016

Emberley says " ssshhhh...!"

Hot weather, swimming and cold ice cream say summer has arrived! The oldest 2 have been diligently reading to reach their 500 pages for free $5.00 gift certificate from Blue Palm yogurt shop.
Yesterday I made the time to take them in for their first treat.   We gathered around our table with our  unique yummy treats. Next to us was another table of ladies and children having a jolly loud time. Emmy leaned over placing her finger over her lips seriously saying, " Ssshhhhh....!" Emmy! That's not your job! I corrected her slightly embarrassed. Ignoring me she once again placed her finger over her mouth and said ," Ssshhhhh! I can't here the music!!!" Fortunately the ladies weren't offended, laughing at the situation. What can I say, she is her father's daughter.

0 comments: