Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lucas ran a fever yesterday. It peaked out at 103.3. He hasn't been running a fever today. He's been cranky like he hasn't felt well. I think he may be running a low grade fever now.
He's complained 4 or 5 times about his teeth hurting. He's tried to wipe his mouth out with a napkin when he "teeth are hurting".
I decided to take a look. He has swollen glands, pus on his tonsils and red spots on the roof of his mouth and throat. I called the on-call pediatrician. He thinks Lucas has strep throat.
I'm taking him to the doctor tomorrow. Poor little guy :(
Hopefully he's better so we can see everybody by Sabbath. I think this will probably be another no tacos Friday night- sigh.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sorry to hear it. :( Hope he gets well soon!

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! Sounds like he is pretty miserable. :( sl

Anonymous said...

Poor, poor baby boy!!!!!!! I know I'm posting late on this one, but I've been swamped @ work. I hope the sweetie is all recovered!

~Jen