Thursday, July 17, 2008

Potty training, bare buns and Correy Combine

The Story Behind :P the picture: I was giving Lucas his bath when Abrianna woke up from her nap, loudly declaring her desperate need to be picked up and to join the fun. After helping Lucas from the tub, we proceeded to the kids room to dress Lucas. He was standing on the futon talking about peeing. I told him he'd better not. That pee was for the potty or the diaper but not on anything else. Too late. Notice the pee marks on the futon? I grabbed a diaper so part of it ended up where it was supposed to be. I told him that if he finished peeing on the toilet that he'd get a treat. Now he was motivated! He insisted he would force more pee out and into that potty chair! While he was still trying, I heard a combine running in the field behind our house. "Quick, Lucas there's a Correy Combine. go look out the back window"Off he tore -part of the potty chair in tow. I later discovered he wet the other side of the futon as well.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAhahaha! That's the most hilarious story EVER!!! And to capture the picture along with it?!!! Way too cool! ~Jen

Laura said...

This is hilarious! Not so much for you though -- sorry! :) The joys of potty-training, I guess.