Friday, November 7, 2008

Take my picture momma...


Lucas called from the bathroom, "Take my pitchure, momma!" Here he is posing. He wants to be a big boy and then tells me he is my little baby.
He's very precious. Developmental stages are interesting right now too.
He keeps choosing different things. Today it was the bath tub toys. Then he assigns which one is mommy, daddy, Lucas, and Abrianna.
When I read to him the Bernstein Bears, "Wild Wild Honey." He identifies each of us as, papa bear, mama bear, brother bear, and sister bear.
His imagination is growing too. He is a lion, or bear, or Lightening McQueen, or Doc Hudson.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I absolutely loved this age! Everything is new and needs to be explored and tested! What a delight to watch the little mind develop and see the world through his eyes. sl