Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bald like Uncle Reggie....


Observing and keeping your children with you at ALL times prevents many mishaps and childish messes. Problems almost ALWAYS occur when you believe your sweet little ones are trustworthy, forgetting that they are still children.
Lucas was using the restroom ( or so I thought) as I was changing laundry, cleaning kitchen, just normal everyday activities.
The washer, dryer, dishwasher, and radio were all running simultaneously. I suppose that would be my excuse for not catching onto the buzzing noises emanating from the bathroom.
Lucas came out and said something about cutting his hair. "DON"T YOU DARE!" I firmly
replied. Walking in to the bathroom several minutes later, I noticed swatches of hair decorating my bathroom floor.
Lucas was using his daddy's mustache trimmer to try to trim his hair, which now stands up at crazy angles.
If you look closely at the above photo, you'll notice his train tracks on his right side. He matter -of -factly told me now he was "bald like Uncle Reggie."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!!! I'm gonna have Reg take a look at this tomorrow!! HILARIOUS!

He was just in the bathroom today, shaving his head :). He'll be proud of Lucas, I'm sure ;).

!!!!!!

Rad.

~Jen

Anonymous said...

So Lil guy wants to be cool like me 2 huh! That makes me proud, I will have to tell him how to sneak the shave in while mommy is watching the Cosby's!

- A Wise Man aka
Reggie

Anonymous said...

How cute! He must really love his uncle Reggie. ac