Saturday, May 12, 2012

6 years ago...

6 years ago my life changed forever as the doctor lifted a squalling baby boy from my womb.  Oh, I was so ecstatic to finally become a mommy. I couldn't bear to lay him down. Then next day when he was released from the NICU I held and nursed him all night long. What a precious little bundle he was. 

6 Years later, this is how our morning started. A fitting welcome of hot air balloons lazily floating over our house and landing in the drag strip around the corner.

That little cupcake was crowded with candles. He spent all afternoon riding his bike and having dust wars with friends at the bike track. We came home for a pizza and some presents. Happy Birthday Son.

Little sister discovered her climbing skills. Up and down and up and down she climbed on the poles.

She LOVES babies! Annabelle didn't appreciate the loving as much as Abigayle loved loving on her.

0 comments: