Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beauty and airplanes

Tucked into the speaker...

Lining the back of the toilet.

My oldest girl loves beauty. My table has been loaded with iris's. She has taken several containers to her daddy's office. Now I find them tucked into the speaker and lining the back of the toilet.  She loves beauty.
She has also been showing consideration for others. Amber was over for a play date this morning. Abrianna came out laden down with three cups of water. One for her, one for me, and one for Amber. Just because...

A month ago we made a plane trip to CA and back. I reminded Abigayle of that a few times. Now airplanes are her favorite thing. She gets so excited when seeing anything remotely resembling an airplane. She created a tower of Lego's proudly and excitedly proclaiming, "Airplane! Airplane!" 

0 comments: