Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Stories

TMI story.

When I weaned Caleb at just past age three, he still begged to nurse off and on. Ok, I thought. I'll let him see and tell him it's all gone and they are empty. He asked to nurse. I pulled up my shirt and showed him the milk was gone. His little eyes got wide and with an incredulous look on his face he said, "It all stretched out! It all gone!!!"

Today I was laying on the bed letting Caleb play horsey on my legs. " Momma! There are pokeys on your legs!" he announced rather startled.  Oh the honesty of a three year old.

Caleb was standing at the toilet peeping. Lucas started giggling about it. "Doesn't he have a cute little butt?" I asked. Caleb turned around indignantly and declared, " I don't have a cute butt! I have cute little balls!"

0 comments: