Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pentecost



For Pentecost this year we went to Jubilee Lake in the mountains of Oregon. We had a wonderful picnic in the meadow while Jasper ( our dog) romped and played. I had to check out what Jasper was trying to dig up. Unfortunately I did a head over heels roll into stinging needle. See all my welts? Then we hiked around the lake. I had so much fun that I rode happily ( mostly) for over 2 hours in my stroller. Mom and Dad had to lift me over trees and push me through snow drifts. We also were able to see a deer really close up. She was eating chips out of the hands of some other people there.
Oh, we also were able to sing songs while Daddy played his guitar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful peaceful time. Good for you! SL

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had such a wonderful Pentecost! Love, Grandma Melody