Thursday, May 17, 2007

Vital Stats

Hello Everybody!

Mom took me to see Dr. Wren for my 1 year check up. He's says that I'm developing really well- though I'm a little thin. I've been sick for about a week and a half and not wanting to eat. I weigh 22 lbs 5 ounces -38%. I'm 31 1/2 inches tall -90%. I like to sing " I have hands that clap, clap, clap." with mommy. I grin as a clap my hands.
Everybody at Daddy's new job thinks I'm pretty special. They all make sure to say, "Hi" when we take Daddy his lunch everyday.
I think that my very favorite thing to do is to go outside and play. I like to try to conquer steps, cement block or whatever else I can climb on or over.
Mom and Dad tell me that they are going to make me a sandbox for my birthday. I can't wait!
I'm looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at Dad's graduation in June.

0 comments: