Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Diva?


I'm certainly not encouraging primping. Anybody who knows me, knows that's really low on my priority list. This morning my hair was absolutely wild- guess I can't go to bed with wet hair now that its so short. I brushed it and slapped on a head band. While sitting on the floor reading to my kids, Abrianna noticed it. Plucking it off, I handed it to her. The following pictures document what ensued.
Gotta make sure it's just right...

Doesn't it look like she's primping in these pictures?
( sorry Auntie Jen, there's a difference between girls and boys from the get go)

3 comments:

Shana said...

That last pic is priceless :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! Yup Auntie Jen boys and girls are different from the beginning.:)

Anonymous said...

I totally encourage girl primping. Good for the Girl Soul. As long as she remembers to have a beautiful inward spirit and to love herself as much as she loves others, I think it a good thing to foster not only taking care of ones-self, but also allowing a little girl to appreciate beauty and learning how to be woman and beautiful.

HOWEVER, in my DEFENSE, Abrianna is the one snorting like a piggy and making car engine noises like a BOY!!!!!!!

GURL PWR 4-EVR!

Auntie Jen