Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt - a week early.

Pictured above, all the cousins, Seth, Annalena, Zaylie, Jadon, Lucas, Kirsten, and Abrianna.

Look! I found one behind the plant!

Abrianna got the hang of picking up the eggs really quickly. We had sectioned of an area of the lawn for the little babies, Abrianna 11 months and Kirsten 13 months.

Incidentally, one more cute story on our way home was this. My mom bought both kids some toys for the trip home. Lucas had a four-pack of cars.
I dolling them out at the rate of one an hour. I told him he had to wait for his next one until we were at Klammath Falls . Periodically, he would exclaim, "There's Mount Carmel! Can I have my car?" I suppose he must have been remembering his story of "Elijah and the time of no rain."

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mt. Carmel eh! O my soul! What an absolute hoot! That was worth a good long belly laugh! WEll actually, several. ac