Saturday, May 15, 2010

First time to church


Crazy Kids
I just realized this has been in my to finish posts. The first Sabbath for Abigayle to attend church... I dressed my girls in matching outfit ( compliments of Grandma ' Tine) The blue looks great on both of them! I had to get some pictures. Lucas was trying to copy Abigayle in the second picture- cross-eyed.
Rick was gone this weekend, kite boarding with his brother and a friend. He helped get everybody ready and loaded into the car. I really appreciated the help. We made it a bit late to Sabbath school. That went fine. I didn't try to do church. I thought it would be a bit much to try to keep everybody quiet by myself.
I was there at church till well after 11:00 though. Heather and I were having too much fun visiting about labor and delivery stuff after Sabbath school.
Upon arriving home, I decided a rest was in order for me. Then it was changing my children and getting food together for a picnic in the park with friends. What a delightful way to spend the afternoon. Thanks
Jenee' for arranging it.
Everybody was helpful with my kids. So it made it much easier. We made it home about 3:00 and everybody had naps. Rick didn't get home until close to 10:00. All in all the day went much better than I anticipated.

2 comments:

Shana said...

You are brave to attempt that with three kids! Glad it all worked out for you. I love the matching dresses. Silly kids, you got some cute photos.

Anonymous said...

What adorable kids you have Rachel. I love the pics and the story of your first church expedition with 3 kids. ac