Sunday, June 5, 2011

Drama Queen or Future Actress? You decide

Abrianna slipped and fell bumping her leg. She ran wailing to me.Hmmmmm, might be a bruise forming I mused.              " Lucas, please get me the 'green stuff" to put on it," I requested. He came back with 'green stuff', gauze, scotch tape, and a band aid proceeding to  truss her up with all sorts of bandages.
The gauze and scotch tape were wrapped around her thigh and the band aid's final resting place was on her shin.

The wailing and limping lasted for several hours. Till... I got tired of the drama and removing the tape and gauze from her thigh. Oh, she really wailed when I did that. Horrors, I removed the bandage from her wounded leg, to reveal... nothing. When she realized that, the crying and limping stopped.
Later on, I repeated process with the non-necessary band aid on her shin. Same story second verse. Maybe a phase. Maybe not?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe both? ac