Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Candles say he's three years old!

The morning began with several presents. This first being a pair of sunglasses and a "talking" Lightening McQueen t-shirt. Mrs. Doreen gave him the Engineers hat and train whistle.




I packed all three kids into the van for gymnastics. My back "slipped" yesterday pretty much incapacitating me, thus I had little or no tolerance for disobedience. So, we left gymnastics early because Lucas wasn't listening or minding. Then with all three still in tow, we stopped at Wal-mart to pick up pizza for tonight. Lucas was so disappointed and angry to have been forcibly removed from gymnastics that he screamed angrily demanding that we go back "RIGHT NOW" Oh NO you don't my son! So he cried all the way to Wal-mart and half way through the shopping trip. That is so out of character for him that one of the regular cashiers mentioned how she was surprised to see those noises coming from my usually very happy little boy. Can't say the day went much better. He's been having a very hard time adjusting to having Josephine around. He has been telling me that he is Josephine and needs to be given a bottle of milk and rocked in the chair. I've obliged him a time or two. I never knew how hard it was to love your child when they're being a brat. Sorry to say this is the hardest time I've ever had loving him. He did much better and had a blast at his party tonight.
We had pizza and salad. Followed by chocolate muffins and home made ice cream. The following pictures show the kids decorating them and then Lucas opening presents. So much fun. Thanks to all who helped make his day special.



0 comments: