Thursday, May 7, 2009

Vignette's from my life....


Sleeping Beauties.
Both girls fell asleep on our walk, heads both dipping to the same side. Precious.


To you it may look like Lucas is just holding a bunch of random weeds... To an almost three-year-old ( next Tuesday!) it is much more. As we walked Lucas jumped off his bicycle and plucked some weeds, declaring" Here Mom! Here's some peanut butter and strawberry jam for later!" A couple minutes later "mushrooms, vegetables, and fruit" were added.
He is so generous! I guess I won't starve.

Earlier Josephine was hungry and Abrianna woke up from her nap and wanting to nurse. What to do? I only have two hands. I've discovered bottling feeding requires two hands- so much for reading while I do it. So, my solution... Use the boppy pillow to prop both of them up. Tuck a pillow behind me to keep from squashing my daughter. Hook my finger through the loop on the boppy to better prop my arm. Success! Both girls fell to sleep and I got a very need and forced rest. I wasn't able to reach any books of remote or anything else for that matter.
Taking care of three is a tremendous amount of work and and a tremendous joy!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love the sleeping pictures...how precious. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW.

This song is for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK8t0gP4isE

~Jen