Thursday, July 23, 2009

USB devise not recognized

I'm seated in front of my computer, Josephine on my lap sleepily sucking at her bottle- not quite sleeping long enough to lay her down.
Abrianna is at my feet, alternating between shoving a book at me insisting "brrhhm brrhhm (book book) and tugging at my leg and whimpering "uhhh uhh" (up up) or pulling my hand from the mouse to try to get my attention.
Finally,giving up, she seats herself beside me, finding something to entertain herself. She's quiet.
The computer begins to open up a pop up window every several seconds with the following error message "USB device not recognized. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognize it."
Not a strange error message. It throws that error sometimes when I'm uploading the pictures from my camera. Kind of strange though for it to being throwing it randomly and repeatedly.
I glance down. There sits Abrianna with the USB cable from the camera, one end plugged into the computer, the other end in her MOUTH! Yikes! Apparently you can't be shocked from doing that- thankfully.
It appears that my computer refuses to recognize my daughter. I suppose I can be grateful for that.

4 comments:

Sweet Onion said...

HILARIOUS!!!

Sweet Onion said...

"The computer does not recognize Abrianna" should be the error message.

Leilani said...

Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! ac