Sunday, February 6, 2011

9 months ( maybe I'll clean up the dialog)

The third tooth. She's working on the vampire look.


Her eight month has seen the appearance of another tooth, of all places on the top right SIDE! She's working on the vampire look =-)
Oh the determined frustrated, crying, and grunts followed by the triumphant ear to ear grin as she heaves herself to standing. The rudiments of cruising are beginning as well as she slowly creeps along the couch.
She sits completely on her own, pushing into the sitting positions.

She weighs in at 19 lbs. My youngest is my middle-ist as far as size.

She delights in practicing her pincher skills on cheerios.

What a bouncing baby girl. Boy, is it challenging to be holding her bouncing on my lap, swiping at my glasses while I'm trying to read to my older two.
Unfortunately, this past month has also seen lots of bugs. She's been snotty nosed, fevered, and coughing for more than a week. ugghh. Poor baby.
Open and closed hand waving. Not the arm, just the hand.
Words, we have WORDS now! momma, dada, and bubububu ( brother).
Quickly crawling to explore everywhere from the massage room to the kids bedroom to the bathroom ( if I forgot to close the door.) to my room. No place sacred.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, she is growing quickly!!! I wish we could freeze her in this state a little bit longer... :D

xo
Jen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Abigayle on beginning to say words! Love, Grandma Melody