Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy First Birthday Abigayle!

Happy First Birthday!


Happy birthday precious baby girl! You joined us just one year ago. What a happy addition you've made to our family. 
You're growing so quickly! On your first birthday you took your first toddling steps. Not steady yet, but oh so proud of yourself.


You have learned to climb. Now nothing is safe. I looked up the other day to see you proudly sitting atop a friend's child-sized picnic table. Boy, my heart jumped to my throat as I ran to scoop you up before you toppled off onto the cement below.


Your verbal capabilities have exploded these past few weeks. From wiggling and trying to squirm out of my arms to get in the baa baa ( bath). To looking at my quizzically asking, "wha? wha?" ( what?). 
Looking down and exclaiming, "uh oh!" over a dropped item. Singing , "nigh, nigh" when I'm singing you our night night song. 
  
Seeing you happily clap your hands when we sing, "I've got hands that clap clap clap." Watching doing your best to participate in Sabbath School. Time is flying quickly by.

I thank God for you our precious baby daughter.

0 comments: