Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sabbath afternoon .... a family adventure.

 In the Drake household, Sabbath afternoons are usually spent together as a family. Such nice relaxing well spent time.
 My older two always lead the way on their bikes.
 When resting Abrianna spent her time digging in the dirt intent on finding ants and worms.
 Lucas was writing, " I love Lucy. I love mom and dad. I love Lightening McQueen."
 All interacted for awhile in the nice soft dirt of a nice gopher mound.
Lucas was hot doggin' it through the water.

 Until he crashed.
 Filling his little firetruck boots with water.
My brave little boy trudging soaking wet up the hill for the last stretch home. Not pictured was Abrianna's fit for the last 20 minutes before we reached the car. She stopped immediately upon getting into her car seat. Silly girl...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Sabbath afternoon.ac