Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sabbath Afternoon Water Play.

Lovin' her kitty Maryann.

Come in and play, Abigayle!

He lifted her in, but she promptly wanted back out.

Playing in the water is only on her own terms.

Even big sister couldn't entice her in.

She must have been thirsty. She found some discarded clothing and dipped it in the water for a drink...

...Then used it for a hat.

Abrianna found a lady bug, "It's saying, 'do you want to be my friend?'", she said. "Does it?" I asked. "Yes!" she replied.

2 comments:

Nics Cahill said...

These are all brilliant, but I adore the photo of the Ladybird, how the little girl is looking at it with wonder and curiosity is marvellous. Happy Tuesday Nics

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found a friend in the ladybug, Abrianna! It's such fun to watch my grandchildren in these pictures! It brightens my day. Love, Grandma Melody