Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Swimming lessons Level 1


My goal for swimming lessons is to get my older children past their fear of water. It's working! I'm not sure if they're quite brave enough to advance to level two yet. 
I was thrilled to be able to take pictures today. I'm looking forward to when Rick can come too and I can have varied angles without a squirming/crying 14 month trying to go and join in the fun. Makes clear shots and creative angles almost non-existent.
Abrianna was a bit reluctant to do much in the water today. She refused to be dunked. Yesterday she was dunked and boy was she an upset little girl. Lucas will dip his face in the water. He's still working on full submersion. I'm hoping that will happen before the weeks out.







2 comments:

Alyssa said...

they are going to be better swimmers than I am! but that doesn't take much though....

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when we taught our kids how to swim. Brings back pleasant memories. Love, Grandma Melody