Friday, April 20, 2012

CA trip.

Couldn't resist taking some photos at my mom's house. She's got the perfect windows for it.

Abigayle enjoyed the windows too.

Peek a Boo!

Cousin Toby wanted in on the action. All we were missing was Annalena to have all the blue eyed grandkids in the picture.

We had 5 or 6 days of rain. I wanted some puddle pictures. This is what happens when a little girl splashes muddy water on her dress.

With Aunty Lyssa.

Morning bed head at Uncle Kyle's.

Think this is my favorite. On the last and most beautiful day Grandma and Toby sat in the open doorway soaking it in.

She fell down the steps at Aunt Genni's house. Only picture of baking baby.

I barely saw my boy all week as is evidenced that this is the only picture I got of him bouncing on a not so warm day with water on the trampoline with his cousins.

0 comments: