Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Week 33 update

Good Morning Everyone,
Yesterday I made an appointment to see a midwife friend of mine here in town. She checked my cervix and did another fetal fibronectin test. The test is supposed to 99% accurate as to whether or not you will give birth within the next two weeks.
Mine was negative and she didn't think that my cervix had changed based upon how the previous nurse had described its dilation. Thank you GOD! I still have to take it easy but am allowed to do more than I was doing. I can be a wife and mommy in a limited sense! Tomorrow I'll be seeing my regular midwife and will see what she thinks or if she agrees with my midwife friends.
Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. My target date is April 1st- 28 days- to keep Abriahna inside.
Love,

Rachel

0 comments: