Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Week 34

Good Morning Family,

Well, I've reached 34 weeks 1 day. I have 20 days left to my target date of April 1st. Time seems to be moving faster now that I've adjusted to what I'm "allowed" to do. Still no massages or walks. I can do a little bit around the house. Changing diapers, folding laundry, bathing, and dressing Lucas.
I'm definitely catching up on my reading and "vegging" time. My sister Alyssa is helping me declutter and dejunk my house. I'm trying to be ruthless as we're probably moving within the next 2 months.
Rick has 4 dept. at the Naval Base in China Lake that are interested in him. He is flying down there on the 23rd for interviews. He'll be returning on the 25th. I suppose that's the time I need to be extra careful. I'll be the only licensed driver in my home. Rick's brother Reggie is moving out either the end of this week or the beginning of next. That back bedroom is the next area to tackle in organizing and dejunking.
I need to get the things that Jenilyn is storing together so she can pick them up next time she visits. I think that will be within the next few weeks.
We had a Realtor here to appraise our house yesterday and tell us what needs to be repaired before we list and hopefully sell our house. The main thing that needs to happen is to touch up the paint where its peeling.
Rick has been working really hard cleaning up the yard and carport in preparation for selling our house.
Anyway... Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Rachel

0 comments: