Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Week 35

Good Morning Family and Friends,
I reached 35 weeks yesterday. Supposedly baby is about 5.5 lbs and 20 inches long by now. I have 14 days of bed rest left. Praise God! The end is in sight for both of us!
I haven't had any time able contractions since Sabbath. That's good. This whole preterm labor thing seems to ebb and flow. I'm be fine for a number of days and then have contractions start for seemingly no reason. My midwife is very positive about making the first of April before delivering. Just to be on the safe side she is coming to my house for the rest of my appointments.
Rick started a temporary job in Tri-Cities yesterday. I think he like the work just fine but is hating the hour drive over and back each day. Driving has always been torturous for him:-(
Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.


1 comments:

Laura said...

Seven days left, now -- right? Hope you're feeling well!