Sunday, February 14, 2010

How do I measure up?

I was sitting at my computer checking blogs and facebook. Abrianna sat on the floor playing with a miniature tape measure belonging to Lucas.
She stood and approached me with the tape measure extended and began tugging up my shirt. She wanted to measure my belly!
We moved to the couch and I helped her measure my belly.
I don't know if that was a random thing or if she's noticed that Sherry measures my belly with a tape measure.
My little capable girl. So cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that IS cute!!!! You should start teaching her the metric system so she can grow up to be a math whiz like her daddy!

xo
Jen

Anonymous said...

What an aware little girl! I assume Sherry is your Dr. or mid-wife? sl

Leilani said...

My midwife would let the girls (pretend to) measure me. They loved it (I did, too).