Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bouncing on the aerator!

I was resting on the couch while the girls napped and Lucas played in the backyard. All of sudden I felt I just had to check on him. I walked out into the backyard and didn't see him right away. But all of a sudden I heard him! Earsplitting shrieking and crying, making my mommy blood run cold.
Rushing around I met him as he raced towards the house, his poor little face scraped and starting to swell.
"What happened Lucas??" "I'll show you", he sobbed out. I couldn't piece together quite what had happened until when Rick got home he had Lucas demonstrate what he'd been doing.
First he's hooked the aerator over the fence. Then climbing aboard he began bouncing.
Until the fence broke and launched the broken piece into his face. I'm really grateful it missed his eye.
This picture does not to the damage justice. Poor lil guy.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Aww. Poor guy. It's amazing what little boys will think of to do, and do it without fear!