Monday, March 8, 2010

Tweezers needed

Last night while reading stories to my children, Abrianna was playing with a tiny piece of toilet paper and had tucked it up her nose.
Awhile later, when getting her ready to tuck into bed, I noticed the inside of her nose looked strange. Upon closer examination, I found it was stuffed way up high with toilet paper. It didn't seem to bother her.
She cooperated very nicely while used tweezers to extract it. My children's inventiveness for mischief amazes me at times.

In other news, Abrianna said a 3- word sentence today, "please help me!" as she had gotten her stroller stuck while pushing her babies around.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You said it -- inventiveness for mischief. =)

Anonymous said...

wow! I hadn't realized she was happily continuing life with the TP in her nostril! Goodness gracious!!

Scrolling down on your blog and seeing her eat the muffin makes me terribly hungry.

There's no good here, and I'm too tired to make any food. Might have to make a taco bell run. . .

:D

xo
Jen