Sunday, March 7, 2010

While I was TRYING to sleep

Whew! What a night! I only missed seeing the 10 o'clock and 2 o' clock hours on the clock due to a stuffy nose, dry mouth, and restless little ones.
Finally they were out in the living room playing with Grandpa Richard while I attempted to sneak in a bit more rest.
Suddenly a voice pierces my groggy mind, " Rachel! Abrianna's go a mess out here!" To which I replied, "Peanuts?" Oh, that would've been an easy mess to clean.
Instead Abrianna was once again Miss capability. She had taken off her jammie pants, removed her full poopy diaper, plopping it into the toilet, gone to her room and come out with a clean cloth diaper.
It didn't take too long to clean up the mess. Daddy thought it was funny. I thought I just wanted to go back to bed-which I did for awhile.
Fortunately she hasn't pulled the diaper thing very frequently.

1 comments:

Alyssa said...

oh man, I hope she doesn't do that when I'm there!