Monday, January 26, 2009

Changing and growing

Abrianna had succumbed to the land of nod. This gave me an opportunity to jog on the mini tramp. (This is a much preferred exercise for me right now. The icy temperatures result in inconsolable crying of my child/children on every attempted walk in the past two weeks. )
I heard little noises emanating from the bedroom about the time that Cliff Huxtable was returning home after the surprise birthday party that Clair had managed to pull off.
I glanced towards the hall, there was a small face peeking out at me, smile in place - usually when she wakes she cries until she's picked up.
As I made my way to her, she stood to meet me. Just stood up in the middle of the hall way. She appeared to be considering meeting me with a few faltering steps. Not today. We'll save that for another day.
My baby is going to be off and running soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Time goes soooo fast. ac