Monday, January 19, 2009

Cute Story

One day while in California, my brother offered to take both Lucas and his son Jadon to the dump with him. The boys love riding in the truck.
I was getting Lucas ready to go and noticed a very drippy little nose. "Let's go in the house and wipe your nose." I said.
On the way up the steps I also noticed that his little boots were very muddy. Not wanting him to mess up the floor in Grandma's house, I told him, " make sure you wipe your boots on the rug."
When we went through the door, I headed towards the Kleenex box. Lucas standing on the rug, asked, "right here, momma?" Thinking he was referring to his muddy boots, I said, " yes, right there." He then proceeded to bend down and wipe his snotty nose on Grandma 'Tine's rug.
Silly boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.

THAT snippet was....


was...

HILARIOUS!!!!

~Auntie Jen

Anonymous said...

How funny! What a hoot! ac