Friday, September 12, 2008

Biggest Fear!

Lucas' biggest fear with potty training is falling in the toilet. Today I thought he was ready to remove the insert and just sit on the seat. The first time he did fine. A few minutes later he was insisting he needed to pee. "Okay, but you can't get up again!" ( It was nap time). I was visiting with my sister-in-law on the phone , when I heard panicked cries of " HELP, MOM! HELP, MOM!"
I rushed into the bathroom where I burst into giggles. There was my boy, bottom in the toilet bowl. His seat in the water feet sticking up desperately trying to climb out. I rescued him. He's "recovering" in the tub. He just asked to pee again. He did do his business on the big potty with mommy's help. :-)

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm giggling too!! What a cutie-pie. I have a faint memory of falling in too...

Anonymous said...

Poor little guy! He probably thought the pot was going to shlirp him right down the drain. What a wonderful age! These stories bring back so many memories. Thanks so much for sharing Rachel. sl

Qwerty said...

goodness gracious! I bet the poor sweetie was rather desperate to get out of that holding tank!

~jen

Jenee' said...

Oh rachel I can't stop laughing. Poor little guy:( You don't realize how big the toilet is until you put little britches on them!