Thursday, September 18, 2008

The end of a long sad day

Today has been quite a ride. I thought I was tired and cranky from a three hour shopping trip with my kids. Then the tragic news came. Nicole Scruggs called me to tell me that my good friend Jenee's husband Thad had been killed in an accident. I've been crying all evening along with other friends I've spoken too. I've been praying all evening for God to comfort Jenee'. I'm praying that I can be the support she needs. I'm also praying for Stacie Sayler. She's 29 weeks along now. She was in the hospital last night with preterm labor. Sometimes life is so tragically sad.
Lucas knows somethings wrong. He's been following me around all evening begging to cuddle. He refused to go to bed. This is how I found him after I'd finally managed to put away my groceries over four hours after getting home.
COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious girl,
This was a hard, hard day. I am so, so sorry. All I know to do is cry with you [I am], pray for you and ask HIM to cuddle you. I think you, and your friend's family, need it as bad as Lucas did. ac