Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Burping " up

Here's a story for you all. Those of you who have more than one child will nod your heads remembering similar incidents. Those with one... look what you have to look forward to:-)
I was in the kitchen taking advantage of the fact that big brother can entertain little sister for short periods of time. I heard Abrianna making happy noises. No big deal... right? Wrong! When I glanced in several minutes later to see what they were up to, big brother was merrily standing over little sister "burping up" aka spitting/drooling all over her head. SICK!! I told him he was NOT to be "burping" up on her anymore. sigh... Someday he'll learn what is and is not appropriate.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hoot! I guess he figures if she can burp up on other people he can burp up on her. :) sl