Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Take the Key and lock her up


Today is MOPS day. A day that I greatly look forward to twice a month; good conversation, yummy food, an opportunity to get out of the house.
Alas, it was not to be for Abrianna is running a fever. Sigh... I'm very disappointed.
Lucas was begging to walk to the park. Why not? Locking Jasper into his cage we set out. Lucas listened particularly well, stopping and waiting at each street for the okay before crossing.
Abrianna wasn't interested in swinging today. So Lucas entertained himself and Jojo by pushing her on the swing while Abrianna and I looked on.
Walking in the door, I warned Lucas to pick up the
contents of his craft box, scattered across the living room floor.
Going on about my business, I heard Jojo fussing. Turning towards the living room I saw that Lucas had taken care of the problem. There sat miss Jojo, in her car seat, a crate turned upside down over the top of it. He figured he'd just contain her so she couldn't mess up his stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So there ya have it! Smart little kidlet! grin ac

Anonymous said...

Oh! By the way, who is Jasper? ac