Saturday, January 23, 2010

When momma's not paying attention...


Notice the bits of bar soap?

Happy as a clam.

So, I've been a bit lax today. My father in-law, brother in-law, and sister in-law are all here to help celebrate Rick's 30th birthday ( Happy birthday honey!).
I was was sitting in the office with Jenilyn and Lucas. I ASSUMED that Abrianna was playing in the living room with the guys. She wasn't. Where was she? In the recently emptied bath tub ( it was still wet) happily smearing bar soap all over her self. Notice the clumps of it in her hair?
It's funny. Especially when I have the time and energy to laugh about it.
Stripping her clothes off and a quick rinse took care of the problem. Fortunately no soap was in her eyes.

2 comments:

Leilani said...

Abrianna's little face is just irresistible! She's always capturing and recapturing my heart. :)

Anonymous said...

Funny little bunny! Looks like she was having a wonderful time! What a bright eyed happy little piece of humanity she is! sl