Monday, June 29, 2009

The Cherry Monster!

She looks like she's playing the leading role in the Halloween horror movie "The Cherry Monster." Bwahhaaaa!


It's cherry pickin' time!

My kids LOVE LOVE LOVE cherries. By the time Abrianna finished her cherry eatin' binge her little tummy protruded and her hair had an unnatural redish tinge to it.

Lucas while washing cherries exclaimed, "Momma look the cherries have freckles!" "Where Lucas?" I asked. He pulled a cherry from the water and intently looking at it. "There mommy!" Water droplets on cherries can be freckles, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed catching up on all three previous posts! I totally believe that rigorous exercise develops the mind, and I'm sure that if I did the academic research, I'd find the studies to back my point. The more active and stimulated a child is, the all-around better, I bet!

~Jen

Anonymous said...

Love it! ac