Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Apple Sauce


Ahhh..... Isn't it a beautiful sight? Two days work. The first day of 10 + quarts were done while holding Abrianna (my arm aches )I was smarter today. I stretched out the process- so I didn't have to hold her so much. Its such a wonderful sense of accomplishment. I feel like "Suzy Homemaker."
For those of you who are wondering, There were two split pipes and two check valves on the hot tub. The replacements have been ordered.
It should be done by next week.
Lucas was "helping" my shovel foam into the garbage can. The can is full but there is still much out there.
It's challenging to shovel with a two year old holding onto it and an almost 6 month old in a front pack. But, we managed :-)

2 comments:

Jenee' said...

great job with the apple sauce! You will sure enjoy that this winter:)

Anonymous said...

oooooo, can we make some fresh applesauce tomorrow so I can have some over the weekend????

ooooooooohhhh, I'm getting the shivers just thinking about it.....

~Jen