Thursday, October 9, 2008

A little doll


She looks like a baby doll. In fact, several times this past week several people honestly thought she was a baby doll. Both times she was sleeping. Once in her stroller and the other time in her car seat.
She's such a joy. I'm so blessed to have both of my children.
She's been a little cranky once again. Tooth number two is almost through. We'll be done with it in hopefully several more days.
I forget if I mentioned this or not... She growls. Its the funniest thing to hear this little girl growl.
I think Lucas began teaching her that before she was born. Well, she's learned it well. Last night she was growling at the book club ladies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little dolly she is.
What an absolute hoot, that the little doll growls. :0) sl

Laura said...

She is adorable. Amazingly doll-like.

Shana said...

I bet the book club ladies loved the growling. :)

Anonymous said...

She has beautiful blue eyes! I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw her last.