Thursday, October 30, 2008

Movin' on...







While I was making Lucas some lunch, she was movin' along. Here she was playing in the edge of the fireplace and with the wood rack.









I put Abrianna down in the living room while I finished loading the dishwasher and started some laundry.
When I came back out, there she was under her high chair in the kitchen eating her spilled fruit puffs.


Its always so much fun when they first do something. Give her another month or two and I probably won't think its so cute anymore :-)

3 comments:

Shana said...

That face in the second photo - pure grit and determination. Who does she look like there? You Rachel? Feel better soon - we got a bug over here too lately but doesn't sound as bad as yours.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Pretty soon she will be into everything! sl

Rachel said...

That look is simply an Abrianna look. Don't know who that's from...