Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm eating by myself

Dr. Wren felt it was time to officially start on solids on a daily basis. So far we've tried bananas, pears, and beans. Now that she's eating some foods, she really wants them. So day before yesterday I dug out Lucas old high chair. She's so tiny in it. As you can see, her little head just barely pokes above the table.
Breast milk is very efficient. Table food isn't. With the introduction of fiber, her stools are more plentiful. This morning I was making supper for Jenee' while holding Abrianna on my hip. I kept thinking, "boy, her diaper is really wet". It had soaked through my robe and pj's to my skin. I glanced down and figured out a little late that it wasn't pee on me. Ick! Into the bathtub with her. Very quick shower for mommy and we were back in business.

4 comments:

Shana said...

Did you switch pediatricians?
Cute photo of her.

As for the rest of this....ick....

Laura said...

Oh my -- you win an award for best poopy stories. :)

Rachel said...

nope, same ped.

Anonymous said...

O the joy's of young mother-hood. :0
sl