Sunday, October 5, 2008

midnight

1:47 am. I've temporarily given up on the idea of sleep. I thought if I went to bed early that I could catch up on some sleep. Alas, not to happen. I was in bed with the lights off at 8:00. My baby has been very restless. I got up at 10:00 to give her painkiller. That didn't work very well. She's still running a low grade fever. I'm coming to the conclusion that its due to some horrific teething!
1:00 am, I gave her some oragel. That worked for a short while. She wouldn't sleep. So, here I am. At the computer.
Please pray that we'll get a break in this teething process soon. My body is succumbing to the stress of cranky children and no sleep. I've got a cold started :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. :( You need some relief.

Jenee' said...

your in my thoughts and prayers sleep is needed!

Anonymous said...

Bless you sweet girl. I am so sorry. It is so hard to keep going when your body is screaming for rest. SL