Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I a Little Baby


Lucas must be needing some more one on one attention. He keeps telling me he's " a little baby" He has been demonstrating that by climbing up into sister's high chair. Asking to be picked up etc.
Oh, on a side note...
He keeps snorting and telling me he's a pig. Its funny. Especially in light of the fact that's how he's been eating lately. Every time I go to pick him up he feels like he's gained weight. I think he's put on over 3 lbs in the past month. That's a lot when you were only 27 lbs to begin with.
After his large supper at El Sombrero last night, I asked if he was going to pop. Yep! And his little baby was going to come out. I guess he figures when mommy's tummy stuck out that it had a baby in it. So must his. He also has a frog in there. I asked how they were going to come out. He told me from his belly button. Too funny.

3 comments:

Shana said...

Silly kid!

Anonymous said...

He's only 27 pounds? lol :) Zaylie is a good 35 pounds, but she's so tall! She's been potty training and doesn't want to wear diapers at all anymore so just underwear, I'm so happy, she's wanted this all by herself!! Zaylie does the whole baby thing sometimes, and I tease her, hold her like a baby and ask if she wants to nurse, then we both say "NO! Zaylie's a BIG girl", and then she usually runs off and finds somethings else to do :)

Anonymous said...

How cute! He is at such a fun age!
ac